Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I've never had a blog before. And I'm not really even sure what a blog is supposed to be for... yet, here I am, updating one as we speak. Well, as I type, and as you read. Assuming, of course, you read this.

Today my life wasn't quite in G Major, which is where I usually like it. No, today I was in a psychedelic mode. Definitely not in the context of me being high. No, this psych-rock wastescape that dominated my day was neither soothing nor half-baked.

I'm sick, and unfortunately, in more ways than one. Just two, really, but they combine in a haphazard sort of way that affords me little peace in my day. I have an awfully annoying tickle in my throat and chest, culminating in a chronic cough. Then, I have heartburn. Really, I've had heartburn for over two days now. It makes things very... lame.

Life will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment