Friday, April 8, 2011

By the numbers...

Since I've come home from my mission:

0 - Number of goals I've achieved

1 - Number of relationships

2 - Choices for a major that I can't decide on (Music or Dietetics?)

3 - Times I've publicly performed music

4 - Ways I've improved myself so far

5 - Movies I will never watch again

6 - Opportunities that I haven't taken, for one reason or another

7 - Months I've missed my mission

8 - Days of the week I'm still happy, in spite of setbacks

9 - New songs I've written

10 - Can't think of anything

11 - Pounds I want to lose by July

12 - Weeks. That's all.

13 - Tracks on the Matchbox Twenty CD I'm listening to

14 - Weeks we've spent in 2011

15 - Credit hours I'd really like to take next year

16 - Reasons to move

17 - Reasons not to move

18 - Days til my birthday

19 - I've got nothing

20 - My age the last time I knew what I was doing. Sigh... I miss my mission...

21 - Age required to own a handgun. Should I?

22 - Current age

23 - My age in less than three weeks (and a great song by Jimmy Eat World)

Life isn't too bad, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment